Thursday, January 26, 2017

Surviving the hateful things

"Things that you hate the most presently, might be the one that benefits you A LOT in future."

REMEMBER THAT.

I used to hate Mathematics and Physics during my high school days back then. No matter how hard I tried, I still think that I am a loser. That was long time ago. Back in future, the subjects I hated the most are the one that benefit me currently. Presently, I've becoming a tutor for Mathematics and Physics to my tuition students. What I usually do to them is helping them to go through topics that they do not understand at school. I'm not a school teacher, I am just a tutor. Like wow, look at me now! Don't take the most hated subjects back then so seriously. You might end up love it so much haha.

I hated physics, but I took a degree in physics. and I SURVIVED the torture! hahaha. Alhamdulillah for that as I passed all the subjects throughout the semesters. phew. Many people were asking don't you think it's the challenging course? Well people I guess I love challenging things in life. sigh. hahahaha.

Alhamdulillah, things I hated before has become something that give me benefits. A LOT. From that I could do some earnings for living. See, you do not underestimate what God has planned for you. It might be the one you hated now but the one that is great for you in future. People, please remember that when things do not work out or turn out as you planned, don't freak out ok. There's must be another way and better path for you to take. Always believe in God. I believe that for each struggles I am facing right now is because God has written something rewarding for me in future or maybe it's gonna be happening tomorrow! Who knows. 

*smile*



No comments: