Monday, January 23, 2017

Life is too short

Have you ever hold onto things for too long? You want to escape from it but you are afraid to let it go. It keep burden you day by day. You got stuck with it. It keeps bothering you all day and night long. You want to scream out of your lung but you feel selfless. You wanted to tell how hurts it is but you keep it close to yourself therefore no one could see it. You keep it as your secret, your own issue.

Let it go.

Recently, I keep reminding myself that life is too short to be surrounded by sorrow moments. At certain times in life, we feel disappointed, unsatisfied, sad, tortured, and all those negative vibes. Please, tell yourself this: don't you want to die happily?

I keep reminding myself about how short our life is. It's too short to even get so mad for so long. Whenever I got mad to someone, I told myself "No way. You can't stay mad long. Life is temporary. Go and fix things; your problems or whatever that bothers you". I used to get so mad with mims and I wished I didn't know him, I hoped God takes away all my memories with him, I wanted it to be erased. All of them. It is so mean. Back to my sense, it's not what it is. Told myself it won't solve that way. Sabar and be kind. God has great rewards for you. Stay a little patient. I believe that one day, all my prayers would be answered. All my dreams will come true. 

A patience.

Create your own happiness. It's within yourself. It's optional whether you want to live in happiness or sadness. I learn this from my sister. I love to see how she overcomes her sadness. She looks happy all the time! She's such an angel like our mother. They're my angels. They do feel sad sometimes, but they don't let it overtakes their temporary life. My BM teacher, Cikgu Suraya used to say this "it's okay to be sad. We have rights to feel that way but don't forget once you wake up in the morning, you gotta live your life."

Move on.

When you let things that bother you go, you are now ready to move on. Move forward to the next step. You are now a brave person in your own world. You are ready to see more and all geared up to live. 

Keep living dear brave people!

Life is too short for such temporary phase. A sad life isn't what we want to live in. Get up and keep living. Do whatever you want to do (I mean in a good way)! If you love travel, go! If you love singing, go! If  you love me, tell! hahahaha ok, out of topic. Remember one thing, if you are mad to someone you love, don't be mad for too long. It's not good for your soul. Go and fix it. Improvise yourself to a better version. Relive. 



Hit the refresh button. Be alive.

No comments: