You're precious, precious like a gold. You came into my life inevitably. You taught me valuable lessons about life. Your sudden departure somehow strengthen my weakness about losing. I found you but I lost you. Deep inside my heart, I wish you will keep doing your best for your long awaited dream. I'm here from far will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, like always. D, nothing can ever break you as long as you have Him. I believe you're in good hands. If life tires and drains you, may you be shown your home in Jannah so that any hardship is made easy on you. Strive for the best. This temporary dunya is specially made for us to equip ourselves before starting our journey to the next life.Use it wisely. Take your duty as a platform for you to get closer to Him. Find Him in anything you do. You'll be perfectly fine, D. Lastly, all the best and take care. I may no longer see you after this but you're always be my sweetest memories. Thank you, D. I owe you big time. You'll always be missed.
Yours truly,
IR.
No comments:
Post a Comment