Lonely and sad or lonely but happy?
You choose.
Either one, you know what you want. You can actually choose either to be lonely and sad or lonely but happy. I realize that it's within ourselves. True, when something harsh hits us it takes us down. But, it's all about how we respond to it. Of course, we can cry but we can't dwell on it for too long. Of course, we have rights to feel sad but that can not be a solid reason for us to give up our life. A big no!
Why do you ever feel lonely? I realize people tend to feel this way when people they need aren't with them. Do you ever feel the urge to have someone? For example, a partner of your life? When you didn't get a chance for it, you just turn to be so lonely and you claim your life as lonely and sad.
Truthfully, we have our lonely moments in life. Either lonely for not having a partner or lonely for whatever reasons you may have. You can say you're lonely but that doesn't mean you are sad too. It can be a lonely but happy too. There's an old lady who her husband has passed away. She became lonely but she didn't turn her life as sad story. Yes, she's lonely but blessed in her own ways.
She fills her loneliness with a lots of good deeds that makes her contented and blessed at the same time. In the end of the day, she's happy with what she has done. It's all about how you respond to this lonely kind of thing.
I learn myself an important lesson that not everyone surround me will have time for me. They all have something on their plates. We can't have them all the time. Each one of us has our own priority. Honestly, there's time I need someone to hang out with, to talk with to whatever with. But, they have their life too. I can't have everyone when every time I want them.
There's a moment I realize that all I need is my Lord, my Allah. He never far from us. Each time I speak to him, I feel much much much more relieved and contented. I don't feel lonely ever since. I try to talk to him frequently. I tell him my days. I tell him how I feel. I tell him almost everything although I know He already knows everything. The peaceful feelings I gain after talking to him is indescribable amazing. Whenever I feel down, I tell him straight away. Gladly, everything seems gone away; the worries, the pain all rushed down my shoulder and it becomes lighter again. SubhanaAllah, incredible!
The greatest lesson I learned all this year, there's only Allah that we need. Our life is a transit for us before reaching our ultimate destination. It's a temporary place. All we have in life is purposely designed for us to fill in our life with goodness before we meet our Lord. Lonely? No more. We have our own ultimate superior guardian after all. He got out backs. We don't have to worry so much. All we need to do rely upon Him. Trust Him.
And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." (Ghafir, 40:60)
Allah S.W.T already stated this in Quran. What else do we need except Him. He also stated that highlighted our purpose of life "And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me." (Adh-Dhariyat, 51:56).
Lonely and sad or lonely but blessed?
:)
1 comment:
MashaAllah...such a beautiful and amazing words you have. I feel so motivated. Never call myself a lone ranger anymore..huhu..it's true, we are lonely when people that we want to be around, is not there,or when we are facing unpleasant moments, in an awful environments maybe. We just should be grateful as we are the chosen one to stay near with Him,less drama maybe.hehe
Post a Comment