Saturday, December 17, 2022

2023=Upgrade life.

 "Ma, how do I get to apply to become an expert?"

"Why do you need that?"

"I want to upgrade my life."


I have been playing safe in my comfort zone. Therefore, I wanted to get out of it. I want to live my wildest spirit up. I wanted to step up my game in life so here I am trying to become one of the experts in my career field. It won't be easy but I believe it's gonna be worth every tears and sweat to pursue it. Will be taking my first Teaching Preschool certification end of this month. Then, I am planning to step further for the next stage. Please, pray for me and my team! 

My brain couldn't stop thinking how to upgrade my school. I am tired of being stagnant for couple of years, it's time for us to change a bit to be more presentable to gain more trusts from our new customers. I am extremely grateful with what's on my plate right now but I believe I can do much better in the future. I don't want to let my customers down with poor services, I wanted it to be improved and keeps improving as year goes by. I know I have greater workloads to do for the business to keeps afloat and sustainable. Here I am, brainstorming a lot of things with my team. It seems overwhelming but to be honest we have no time to procrastinate. 

2023 is coming it's way. It's just around the corner and I am quite nervous with what's gonna happen with the recession and all the predictions; I have no idea but I hope I have solid reason to stay relevant as a business owner and educator. Being an educator and a business owner at the same time isn't an easiest position for me. I've always think it's more easier to just become a teacher and get the paychecks every end of the months but sorry lady, your path is not the way you thought of. 

Business has its own ups and downs. I wouldn't lie to you on  how many times I think about quitting and searching for 9-5 jobs that I think can suit me even better without cracking my head every month on how to pay the bills, salaries, rentals and so on but I keep going. The thought of quitting comes and goes by. When thing gets hard, I feel like to push quit button but yeah, I didn't push it. I think the entrepreneur in me just being stubborn or should I call it resilient? There's still a piece of me that wanting to stay and carry on with what a life has to offer.

There was a day when my loyal client for 4 years came to me and told me that they planned to send their kid to a new school. It felt like my heart was throbbed by a knife. It felt like a breakup. I hate breakups! All I wanted to say on their face "AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?" I went home with uncomfortable feelings. I kept asking myself if am I not good enough? But my brain, thank god for that conscious mind told me otherwise; well Izzaty, people come and go, they have rights to change for themselves. There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. It just they have rights to plan their kid's life. There's nothing personal, really. It's just a business. No attachment. It's totally alright to have a new study environment for their kid's development; for betterment. so, WHY NOTTTTT. Shut up brain! But it's true. They have rights over their life decision. Who am I to interfere, really?

This is business, alright? The feeling of  'I am not good enough' is lingering. That's why I want to make rooms of improvements! Although I am just a small institution compared to those giant institutions, I still can stand among them. I tell myself, you might seem so small to be noticed, but you have a great responsibility to create a huge positive impact with what your small hands can do. Yes, be that impact! I still hold strong my intention to be beneficial to others as much as I can. Because God loves those who beneficial to others. Ahhhhhh. I can't runaway from the fact that I am here to please Him. No way!

Well, "rezeki tak akan salah alamat." So, I don't have to worry so much about it. I will just do my work. Be the best as I can, do it sincerely with my whole heart and yes, tawakkul to Him. InshaAllah, I pray Wawasan Science School can become one of the leading school that provides excellent education for children in Malaysia. 

Let's strive. May Allah ease our way.

Love,

IR.

No comments: