In the name of Allah The Most Merciful, The Ever Merciful.
Believe it or not, I have never been to Klinik Kesihatan (KK) by myself, for myself. Today, it was my first date ever to KK. I set an appointment by Janji Temu app just to secure my appointment for a medical check up. Since I have turned 30 years old 2 months ago, I've become very cautious with what I consumed, what I think, what I do and yes, to everything especially my health.
Since this was my first time ever doing my medical check up at KK, I even asked A what should I ask the doctor? Do I need to tell them I come to KK to open up 'buku pink'?! hahaha silly me 'buku pink' only for pregnant women, How possibly I am to be pregnant when I am not even married yet?! hahaha so silly but amusing!
So, I spared some time and to KK I went.
At the KK, while waiting for my number to be called out for registration, I checked my purse if I brought any cash! Silly me again, I DID NOT bring any cashhhhhhhhhhh uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and I was extremely desperate for the nearest ATM but sorry woman, no ATM nearby and my number will be called out sooooon and it was few more numbers left before mine. I was in need of cash. I went to see the receptionist on duty asking her if there's cashless payment method or ATM nearby, all she did was... asking me how much do I need and handed me the money! RM 1 to me without me needed to return it to her. Oh GOD BLESS HER KIND SOUL. I was touched by her kindness. Her little kind gesture just gave me a world! hahaha. It seems ridiculous on how RM 1 can be such a big deal for me but yes, IT IS A BIG DEAL for me. It is meaningful to me because I was about to give up my appointment after waiting for a long minutes without having RM 1 in my purse! But then, a stranger, total stranger handed me a cash that I needed the most during that time it was absolutely meaningful to me.
A little reflection here, I believe every kindness we experienced is the manifestation of our Lord's mercy. Without His mercy, I don't think I would be able to even breathe every seconds of my life with ease. Without His mercy, I don't think I would be able to meet kind people along my journey of life. For that, I am thankful to my Lord for being with me all the time, and for always be kind to me and us. I believe all of things that happened around us are all by His wills. I am touched by the love I've received throughout my life. I am grateful for being able to experience this, to feel His love.
Alhamdulillah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment