Friday, May 14, 2021

14th May: my late 20s



14th May 2021.
On second day of Syawal.
I turned 29.
In my late 20s.
I'm afraid of the path that I haven't taken yet.
I fear of running from the challenges that would strengthen me.
I'm scared if I'm not doing or giving my all in my life to be the best servant of His.
Moga-moga umur dan kehidupanku diberkati Ilahi.
That's it.
That's more than enough.
What matters right now is His opinion about me.
My hope, my greatest hope;
He chose me to be His beloved servant.
May my heart become the heart that is sincere and beloved to Him.
May my name is mentioned among the angels in the Heavens.
May I become the VVIP guest in His beloved messenger SAW's mansion.

That's my only hope, until my very last moment.
To be one of His chosen one.
To be loved.
To be always loved.

May the mercy is overflowing showers upon my family I by The Most Merciful Especially Merciful because only that matters. 

His love.
The one and only that I yearn for.

Sanah helwah, 
my dearest self.




No comments: