Serendipity; one of my favorite word after carpe diem. As I'm writing this, I tried to force myself to at least write a paragraph of reflection. At least. Let see how many sentences I can manage to write after so long haven't written anything which worries me. Back to serendipity which I want to talk further. If you asked me one of the romance film I liked, it would be Serendipity. Why? Firstly, because of the storyline. Secondly, the message from the story. What kind of message? Haha, how fate brought them together. That's it. At the end of the day what's meant for you will always be coming to you. No worries. But still, you gotta need to work on that. Some says, if you like someone you need to confess your feelings at least you would know the answer. If the person has a mutual feeling as you then it should be alright if otherwise, you can just carry on with your life without keeping any hope which might end up hurts or makes you suffer.
For my case, I won't confess but SERENDIPITY! (that's what I tell myself often). Honestly, I have mixed feeling either to confess or just let it be. I keep asking myself what stops me from confession. Frankly speaking, I can't bear any rejection. hahaha. I don't want to break my own heart and the process of stitching my broken heart would be taking so long to recover. I do not want to go through the process ever again. What's worst I keep denying what I should let myself to feel! When I think I like someone, I keep telling myself this shall pass soon. Nothing will happen. Or underestimate myself by saying, I'm not good enough. That's the worst self-sabotage ever!
As time goes by, when the time of waiting comes to an end, then you will know that's fate, the future that written for you is exactly what you want to be happened. His plans. Trust His plans. That's all we need. His decree. If what I'm going through right now is what would please my Maker, then, this is it. This surely will leads me to where I am supposed to be. If one day our path crossed, that is it. That's how He wanted it to be.
"Kun fa ya kun."
Serendipity. I will wait until the day I know when to stop. Sometimes, we need to brave facing the waves of our own emotions. It's fine if it doesn't turns out the way we wished for. Perhaps, that's prevention is for our own protection. I am curious and wonder how a mysterious my life could be somehow.
For now, give up isn't the option.
Trust the whole process.
Trust the Captain of our life.
He is full in charge.
Thus, this is perfect for us.
I will be waiting
although it would drains and tires me.
But, I believe it would be all worthy.
"Kun fa ya kun."
Serendipity,
this is my word of choice.
It isn't just a accidental occurrence but it's what He has written beautifully for us. All of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment