You cannot simply convince people by telling them how wonderful you are. You don't have to. You are who you are. Some people might think they're already know you but truthfully, there's no one that is exactly know who you are.
What's on your mind? I can't tell. Sometimes I don't understand myself either. When I get stressed over my workloads, my mom thought I was being frust due to my relationship failure which is ridiculous! I know how to manage my work and personal matter. I am still going to work despite my heartbreak. Well, life has to go on. Come on!
Frankly speaking, no one really understand what's going on in your life not even what's on your mind. So, you're the one who is responsible to yourself. You lead your way. As a Muslim(ah), we have Allah to help us no matter in what kind of state we're in; either good or bad. This is when we rely everything on Him.
When no one understand you, at least you understand what you really want. This is when you have to think about your self worthiness. I've been through an experience where I've to choose whether to let go or stay. I chose to let go and walk away when I know there's something wrong in that situation. That's when I realized I couldn't fix things that didn't work out anymore. Why would you waste your energy and time for something that's not meant for you? Think about it.
Tell yourself you are so much more than you believe you are! It's just you have to be brave to try new things. Break the wall to get yourself exposed. I understand somehow we tend to feel so down about ourselves that we called a low self-esteem. What about we change it to a self-love? When you love yourself more, nothing can even bring you down.
I do feel down sometimes, that's ok to me as long as I know when to get up again. It's normal for us humans. It's just a temporary feelings which you're advised to not letting yourself being so down for long time. Just take a time but don't waste such time! Remember, there's so much things we can do rather than wasting our time. What would you answer to Allah S.W.T if he asks what have you done for your entire life? You can't simply tell "oh I just sleep all day long dwelling on sorrow " Oh no, that's crap.
Think about yourself. Focus on your self-growth. It's really important to improve ourselves to be better. If you're working on becoming a great teacher, chef, pilot, engineer or whatever just go ahead! If you've dreams that have not achieved yet, then why don't you go for it. Shall we? So, let's go! Honesty, I really wish if we can embrace each other by uplifting our spirit. I don't know but I think that's how we can create a better world.
Remind yourself, you're wonderful! You know it better, right? Hehe. I wish you a great day ahead. In shaa Allah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment