Sunday, August 27, 2017

A dot on the blank paper theory

"Imagine I give you a piece of paper and I place a dot on the paper with a marker. What do you see?"

"Hmm. I see a dot on the paper."

"There you go. We tend to focus on the dot but we forget that we actually have a whole piece of paper in front of us."

"Hmm."

"Do you know what the paper and dot represent?"

"Would you mind to tell me?"

"The dot is the trouble that we human kept worry about and the paper is Allah entirely. It means that we kept focusing in the little dot but we forgot that there's something bigger than that. Allah is always with us."

A wise friend of  mine once told me this, which was giving an impact to myself up until today. I kept remembering this conversation we had about how much we tend to focus on littlest things that we are not supposed to dwell ourselves onto it for too long as there's always something else to look forward to.

As a human, we cannot lie ourselves. Of course there's time we feel helpless and hopeless and all we want to do is just, die? But, wait a minute would you think that could solve all your problems in life? Absolutely, not. When that particular occurrence happen to you which hurt you so bad, remember this; "When my servants ask you (O Prophet) concerning Me, (tell them), 'I am indeed near. I respond to those who call on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them respond to Me, and believe in Me, so that they may be guided." Al-Baqarah : 186

Isn't comforting?

When something hit you bad, tell yourself every sequence has a purpose and it has already written in Lauh Mahfuzh. There's saying that 'every purpose brings you closer to becoming the person you were meant to be in the first place.' "Do not grieve, indeed Allah is with us." (9:40)

Each time I got it from Quran, it gives me a magical feelings I've ever could felt which is tranquility. Have you ever asked yourself on what's your ultimate goals in life? To dig it deeper, I realized that all I want in the end of the day is the greatest reward I've ever think of; Jannah. The question is how prepared I am for it? Am I qualified enough? There's always room for improvements, for a better version of ourselves. Just, do not lose hope yet. Keep striving for your best. Focus on what matters. Leave all the negativity or toxic away from you.

"When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah. Indeed Allah loves those who rely (upon 
Him)" (3:159)

SubhanaAllah, everything that has written in Quran is extremely beautiful, don't you think? I'll leave it here. I sincerely hope there's at least something you get from here which benefit you, In shaa Allah.

:)

No comments: