Guys, I've turned 25 this year. By that, happy belated birthday to me. I've wrinkled a bit. Not cool at all. Haha. As women reached their middle age of 20s, people would started to ask you "when are you getting married?" My response goes to:
Yaaaaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnn. Can't you see how young I am and let me live freely and chasing my dreams please!
No, I'm not selfish. But, it's for a better future. If I'm getting married right now that doesn't mean I can't chase my dream, I'm still can, but if I've gotten a supportive husband after all. If not, it would just be buried somewhere. What a huge waste! That's scary.
I know there's some people love to trigger that kind of question. "Hey, when is your daughter is getting married?" "Isn't she has known her boyfriend for some quite long time?"
So busy body. But I don't mind at all. Because, I know myself. I mean, I know if am fully and completely ready for the commitment or not. I don't want to ruin beautiful things like that. Come on, marriage is beautiful. I don't want to ruin it.
Another part when you jumped into a marriage: you have to makesure that every sections in your life is stable enough. Yes, I agreed that some people said "lepas kawin lagi murah rezeki" I believe in rezeki that Allah would be given to us. The thing is we still gotta work on that. We don't get rezeki if we just lying down without doing nothing. NO. That's useless.
I've been working and dealing with kids. Honestly, it isn't easy. Knowing the reality nowadays that you gotta makesure you've prepared well for them. Of course it's relatable with financial. It's important too. You're just not giving birth to human beings but you have to raise them to be a good human being. It's all include your sacrifices of time, money, sweat, tears, hardworks to makesure they're shaped into a good human.
Well truthfully, having children is like having tattoo on your face. We couldn't remove them permanently. It's a lifetime commitment which I am not ready for that. That's a honest statement from me. I know they're cute and adorable but I know am not capable enough to take that responsibility.
If you're 100% sure and ready, go ahead! Marriage is a beautiful thing so please don't ruin it just because you stuck and get miserable in between the years of your marriage. Or else if you're still unmarried like me, do ask yourself many many many times "are you ready for this?"
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment