Wednesday, May 24, 2017

A short vacay: Perhentian Island


Perhentian Island: WHAT A GREAT ESCAPE! Let me share with you guys how did we come out with this trip. 

Ani: 
"Aku mimpi kau nak kahwin semalam. Kau cakap kau nak kahwin. Aku bangun je I was like AKU KENA PLAN JENJALAN DENGAN KAU SECEPAT MUNGKIN BEFORE KAU KAHWIN. Hahahahahaha"

So, here we go.. Our impromptu trip to Perhentian Island. Well guys, if you wanted to make your trip really happen, be like Ani! Hahaha

It took 20-30 minutes for hiking up here. I couldn't take my eyes of this Allah's creation. Too beautiful! 
Long Beach. They said at night there would be fire performances and paaaaaartaaaaayy. But we are very old for party. Haha.
I asked Ani to take this precious shot. It's clearly shown how happy I was!
I couldn't stop staring at every details of the breathtaking view :)
I took a lot of pictures from snapchat (this occurred as my phone memory already full) unfortunately snapchat lost all my photos. Only a few I've saved earlier. Phew. Terkilan habis. 
Back shot with insert a deep caption.
Another deep caption haha


I'm sorry as the chronology of all the photos displayed here are not in order. Haha but it's ok. 

Enjoy :)

No comments: