Ok, I'm gonna tell you how my life surrounded by the kids.. Everyday...errday.. haha it's wonderful days!
Ok, ok, honestly there's times where I couldn't take it anymore I feel I wanted to just sleep all day long. I feel I should just quit the job and get my ass to the office job whatsoever.
Truth is, the kids can be your best friends! They're less drama (umm no, I'm not talking about tantrums they throw.. Not that) it's a part of their moods and we have it too! Mood swings, don't you remember that?! Haha. They're very honest, live their lives to the fullest by playing and playing all day long or maybe through the nights if they can! Looking at them can be very soothing. They're so adorable masyaAllah with their tiny fingers their cute voices I can't stand mad so long to them. Cair! Urgh.
Whenever I'm stress out at work because they are too hard to handle, I would sit anywhere else quietly, took a deep breath istigfar as much as I could and get back to work as usual with a good mood. Each time I get back home, I would missed them a lot. Like seriously HOW COME THAT'S HAPPENING?! Hours ago I got so upset and wanted to change my career then suddenly poofffff I missed the kids?!! This is super crazy!!!!
It's just a temporary disappointed feelings. It's just on that time when I feel everything is so miserable. But, actually life is too good for now. The kids taught me to cherish every moments I have since we will not forever be young. Some day, they will become young adult and I will become old? Hahaha.
Forgive and forget, a minute ago they were fighting each other, within seconds they're friends back. I taught them to always shake your friends hands, ask apology and hug them. That's what they practice at school. When you hurt somebody, go and apologize and make them feel better by hugging them.
Now, I WANT HUGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment