Yesterday, I cooked siakap steamed fish for lunch. It's been ages (I think so) since the last time I cooked fish(es). My family doesn't really eat fish, honestly. We prefer chicken or meat. So fussy these people. Haha. So, I decided to cook siakap steamed fish because that's the only easiest and I'm confident to cook. Other than that, I'm not sure and I don't want to spoil this one and only special fish that existed in my fridge.
Why is it so special?!
What else do you think unless it was from someone sooooooooo special who gave it to me! You should see how happy I was (inside) when MIMS wanted to see me and gave me a siakap! Come on, it's just a little thing that really made my day. I do really appreciate (although I'm not showing it off to him) it. It's all about the time, energy spent to catch this siakap and everything just worth it as I cooked it very well *pat shoulder* *blows nails* hahaha.
You should've tasted my cooks guys!!!!!!!!! I know I can be a good wife. #promotingmyself #prayformyfuturehusband
Well, I just did my best to makesure my siakap doesn't go wrong and realised that is because you know when you received something from the loved ones you just wanted to scream out loud and tell them how much you appreciate their efforts and love. Although, you just went speechless and ok, thank you. Deep inside your heart, this siakap is full of love. Caught by love and cooked with love. Eh. Hehehehe. I'm so in love guys. This siakap really made my day. I was very happy. And I'm still happy until today when I remember that siakap (already selamat in my perut). Haha, i mean the person that gave me siakap. You're unpredictable.
MIMS, thank you so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment