Thursday, June 30, 2016

Carpe Diem

As I could remember about this moment, it was the moment when we decided to stroll around the Al-Azhar Park. I thought it was just a normal park. Yes, it is a common park BUT with incredible view on top of the hill! From above you can witness the Cairo citadel, Salah El Din Citadel from far. We waited for sun to set, ate pizza, got some fresh avocado juices and a very sweet desserts of 'salabia' or 'zalabia' (I'm very sorry I am not aware with the spelling). It is like a kuih, cakoi or something but coated with honey or sugar. It was really scrumptious eating when still hot. I was and am still amazed with the creation of Allah has created. SubhanaAllah. At this precious moment, I am really hope that I will be able to travel again, to see the world ; their own beauty and uniqueness of cultures and lifestyles which at the end of the day make me think good about what I have already had. From my last visit to Egypt, it made me reflect. No matter how hard life might gets, how sad you are, how you hate on something so much,don't forget to always be grateful and thankful with what you have in present. When I was in Egypt, I kept reminding myself "carpe diem.. carpe diem... Carpe Diem."


Seize the day as it would be your last day of breathing.


The photo was taken during the sunset. I am thankful with the good friends who were with me and willing to show around Cairo city on that day; Athirah, Fiza and Azim. May Allah bless each one of you with blessings abundantly.

No comments: