After 7 years of waiting, we finally met. At random occurrence, perfect timing. You bravely asked if I was the one that you were looking for. Yes. It was me. We exchanged numbers and kept in touch to each other until things happened and I lost you again, my old friend. If I ever happen to see you again, in the future perhaps, I would like to say I'm sorry because of my immature acts towards you, your feelings. I've hurt someone who was sincere enough to be my friend, good friend but I neglected it which a loss to me. I hope we can have a good long conversation about anything over roti canai and teh tarik one day. You and I, as best friends. That's better. I hope you've finally met a true soulmate who loving you unconditionally and faithfully. Hello, old friend. You know, I'm looking for you. To say that; I'm sorry, my old childhood friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment