I think I just being extremely stubborn here. Somehow we just know the answer is a NO but we still insist it will become a YES. We simply just don't want to give up. We keep trying until trying tires us. It's tiring but I'm still striving in the hope there's a chance to achieve it. Well, you know how important you to someone without asking for a clarification. You just know it where you stand. I won't let myself to feel any less ever again. For me the success lies on the effort. As long as I put efforts, let's see how the result would be. If it's still a NO, then what's coming is better than what's gone (hopefully!). Why do myself never understand the word of giving up? What I realize, whatever that is meant for me will always find its ways to me. I'm preparing for any possibilities. I hope there's no regret to the hard work I put on. I'm so scared of rejection. But some says 'rejection is God protection.' We will see how things go. As for now, I need to rely my trust on the Trust One. That's it. That's how it should be. Nothing can break me down except by His wills. I need to be more optimistic. I hope I don't easily despair over something I couldn't control. Regarding about the effort I mentioned earlier, I have to make it right, my success, or our success is coming from Him. Regardless our efforts and hard works only by His permission we can achieve it. That's the one. Our effort is the smallest part but His blessings is the main important part here. That's what we need to seek and ask to be successful. May He sees our efforts and grant us the huge reward and blessings for it.
Ameen!
No comments:
Post a Comment