Saturday, April 11, 2020

A short story: A dreadful night

It was a nightmare. My heart was racing, ached to see you that night. I thought we would fix things up. But it was too late. You are in love with someone else.

I drove away. There was no solid explanation, but I understood. It wasn't me. You dumped me. 

I cried my heart out the night I found out things. I was in pain. I tried to persuade my heart to lighten the heaviness of the bricks fallen onto my chest, I endured it for the whole night, all alone. He was there with me. He lifted my heavy chest, I fallen asleep with a new breath. 

Waking up with a new light. The light that lighted a new path, the new journey. I opened my heart to accept that the dreadful experience was to bring the best out of me. It's time, time to learn about the first heartbreak. The heartbreak that brought me to somewhere beautiful which I've never ever expected. 

That day, I was brought here, to where I am today. The sweetness of solitude that makes me appreciate my present. This is where I belong. A return to home. The darkness of the nightmare has finally shown the brightest light to guide me to Him. 

I am blessed. 
There is nothing to be regretted with the past experience.
Just one thing, I wished I return home soonest. 

This is what has decreed upon me. It is remarkable amazing journey. I couldn't trade in with anything else.

The heartbreak meant to let me understand what's my biggest purpose of life. I was thankful for that night, for guiding me home safely. 

The nightmare, it ended. Fortunately, it began with a beautiful chapter. 


No comments: