Worry not, Allah always provide me enough to live on. Whenever I got stuck, there was Him took me out from the hardship and put me a smile back. Every single time without fail. Worry not, He got my back. I got Him with me all the time. All I need to do, keep working and relying my trust in Him completely as He is the author of story of my life.
I'm planning, but He is the best planner over all the things. No matter how much I gave my all, tried my hard if it's not the time yet to bloom, it just not the right time yet. Why do I need to worry so much when I can use the delay to reflect and improve myself until He pleases with me. Isn't that matter the most?
Despite all the hardship I've been going through throughout the year, He never leave me with empty plate. My plate is always full. I have always great food to eat, kind people who is sincerely be a part of my life and He provides me with what I love the most all the time; sustenance to travel abroad without me expected it would be that way. I couldn't thank Him enough as He granted my long awaited dream to the country I wanted to visit since I was in my 20s. Alhamdulillah.
Every hardship comes with ease, alhamdulillah. There's always less fortunate people who we can take our lesson from. To be grateful and increase in the remembrance of Him, that would be my everyday resolution to work on to.
I wish you well. Take care. Keep praying and wanting the best each day you wake up. The opportunity to wake up every single morning is a blessing. A blessing to do more good deeds and most importantly, to serve Him.
Allahu al-Mustaan.
My current favorite word of Him. May my lip is moisten with His name until the last breath of my life.
Yours truly,
IR.
No comments:
Post a Comment