Thursday, May 16, 2019

Thursday Love Letter: 27, and blessed!

14th May, I just turned 27! It's a remarkable number of age where I focus more on my self growth. 27, and my heart is urging me to keep learning new things! At the moment I'm taking my life seriously in reading. I'm making sure that I have good reads in my hands. 27, where I started to take care myself better in the forms of watching out my food intake (which I try to eat moderately) and identify what my body needs, running on every weekend, pick good reads, attending more deen classes, avoid idle talks or conversation and to love better.

For my birthday, alhamdulillah with those thoughtful and warmest wishes of the kind words just made my day. I thought that was just enough. Alhamdulillah. To have thoughtful people around me is just more than enough, Alhamdulillah! No fancy birthday celebration, it was just my sister and little brother surprised me with a piece of chocolate cake with a candle and 'suami' written on it from secret recipe. I received a special birthday card written by my sister with a lengthy wish and appreciation text for my birthday is just perfect! I was also received a poem made by my sister's boyfriend who wrote it beautifully and very meaningful to me. I've given a voice note happy birthday song by my student, Muqri and been given a bar of cadbury chocolate by Arieyana while Zikri gave me beads of beautiful tasbih. So thougtful children! The parents are being so thoughtful to wish me a happy birthday as well. Well, it was a simple birthday, really but full of contentment. Alhamdulillah.

I've realized that life is a brief candle that I don't want to waste it with petty things. To every littlest things that is to cherish every moment of it. A simple, thoughtful and full of bless day in the sacred month of Ramadan just made my heart content.

27, and blessed! Alhamdulillah.

No comments: