Wednesday, May 8, 2019

No one belongs to us

Yesterday night, my car decided to breakdown again. But, that's not the main point here. The best part is when I had an interesting conversation with the 'tow truck guy'.

I wasn't sure how it started but our initial conversation started with his status: 'putus tunang'. There was when I asked him the causes of his loss. Was it his fault or her?

He talked to me about how they met at the very young age of 18, they got engaged. After 4 years long of being in the relationship, they had to break the ties when his fiancee was caught cheated on him with other guys.

To cut the long story short, I asked him how he managed himself to move on. He said, he hasn't moved on yet. It almost 2 or 3 years after the incident but the wound is still there. It left him a deep cut wounded in the heart that makes him so hard to restart any new relationship all over again.

But then I asked him what he does to help in healing process. He answered me he spend most of his time with family and friends. The vital part is to keep his remembrance with Allah s.w.t. He told me that no matter how bad guy he is, he never ever forget his prayers. He said "my bad deeds are between me and Him. No matter how bad am I, I never leave my prayers."

For things that happened, it has written by the Greatest Author of the world. Who are we to defy that. Indeed, he is the best planner of all. He sees what we can't see in front of us. To believe that everything happens for good reasons need a deep strong belief in faith.

This 'tow guy' accepted his fate. Although it might take sometimes for him to heal, eventually he will get healed. I came across a saying that goes like this "don't worry about people that are in your past,there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. Allah knows best."

Everything that befall on the believer is the best. We never know what's best for us. So, Allah is reliable for every single things in this short brief candle life. 

No comments: