Haven't I told you yet that my bestfriend is married now?! Yes, she's married to her one and only her dream man. I'm so happy beyond words to celebrate her big day! Come on this moment is what we've been waiting for for quite some times and it's really happening now. I couldn't believe myself either. I wanted to burst into tears the moment of akad nikah but I tried as hard as I could to hold back my tears and why would I cry when my bestfriend who was sitting nicely next to me was smiling happily and excitedly becoming a wife?! Urgh Izzaty, you're creating a drama. This emotional girl should've asked to stop being dramatic. Hahaha
Well, to look back in time years ago.. Finally, it has become a reality to my bestfriend. I am truly happy for her! Alhamdulillah my tears of joy didn't rush down my cheeks too obvious. Hehe. Her prayer has been answered by Allah s.w.t. and when it's time, it'll be the most meaningful and beautiful day it'll ever be. Never underestimate Allah's better plans for us. Allah knows what you don't know. Alhamdulillah for a great opportunity to witness my bestfriend getting hitched with her man. I love you, bestfriend. I wish you a wonderful journey as a wife together with your soulmate. At last, you've found your jodoh. Don't forget, I'm still and will always be your roti tampal partner *smirks*
No comments:
Post a Comment