Thursday, August 11, 2016

What's your motivation?

When I was 22 years old, I've been asked to give a talk to audience ranged 30 years old above group. The moment I stood in front of them, they ignored me at first. They thought I was just setting up the equipments for the next lecture. But no, it was me to give a lecture (booo). When I introduced myself as the speaker, they paused, I guess they were trying to look down on me like "hekeleh how come a young lady same age like my daughter going to teach me this?" Hahaha sorry aunties, listen to what I'm going to teach. At the end, we had fun. They were all sporting group. Alhamdulillah.

At the same age as well, I've been asked to teach and conduct a class for kindergarten teachers who are much older than me. The same reaction I got from the last lecture. Haha. This time in a small group. The tried to avoid me from conducting the lecture but couldn't do so (Sorry!). 

"So today, I'm going to take over the class."

"Where's Puan Mona?"

"Oh sorry due to some issues she unable to come."

I saw a frustration and uninterested looks clearly on their faces. But,class still needed to be continued. They had to obey the commands. Sooooorrrrryyyyyy! Alhamdulillah, everything went well, I asked them to make a creative artworks by using used items which they made with their creativity. We made a sharing session about the children and etc phewwww things done smoothly. I was truly grateful they didn't leave the classrooms. haha. 

For it, I should thank my mom who believed in my capability to handle it which I didn't think I could do it.

I was too young (am still young teehee) back then to take that huge responsibility on my tiny shoulder. Mom trusts me so much on my ability on education field. She sees what I don't really see. Sometimes, I thought about giving up. "This is not for me. I can't do it." But she trusts that I'm gonna nail it. She has that trust like I'm gonna pull it off successfully.

Come on.

Like how did you see that in me? I'm a lazy ass to work on it. Haha. My motivation to keep going always be " you gotta work hard, do your work sincerely, and keep do it whole heartedly. At the end of the day, Allah will reward you what I want; to be able to travel different continents often." This is inner me whispering those words. Honestly, everyday I wake up I have a hope to see the Manjaku Science School success and are everywhere for each states in Malaysia. It's gonna take years and years but with hard work, patience, and determination I'm surely believe a dream will comes true. 

One fine day, InsyaAllah. May Allah agrees and ease everything. Everything for the children upbringing and education. I hope this one is what has written for me. 

That's how I roll. The motivation is must be strooooongggggg!!!

Tell me, what's your motivation?

No comments: