Two
hours straight Optoelectronics class was pretty challenging and ridiculous for me who
couldn't stay for too long. I didn't even copy what has written on the
whiteboard. I let the lecturer talk by himself. I believed there were others
students who willing to listen his lectures patiently without fallen asleep.
So, I decided to get out from the class for awhile which followed by Mona after
seconds. We went to the ladies room, I washed my tired and sleepy face (I don't
get it how could I've been so talkative and very active before the class started
geez) . Outside of the class Mona told me to get on the line and let's pretend
we were going to race haha. She even counted 1...2...3..
Get ready to run and beat each other! Hahaha. The best part we decided to make
our run turned very interesting by passing baton in slomo action.
God bless these crazy kids.
Mona: apa kata kita main lumba lari.. Ok ke
garisan...1...2...3...
Me: Ok jappp herghhh
*menggeliat* hahaha mcm bongok..
Mona: ok tukar pulak
kita pass baton.. Cepat zaty cepat... Ambik baton dari aku..
Me: okkk monaaaa. Ok
gaya slomo slomo... *slowly running towards Mona with open mouth*
We even did some work out outside the classroom. I did a lompat bintang for a few
times hahaha.
I’m surely gonna miss this crazy lady so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment