Let me tell you a story of my journey to become this.. Yes, as you can see.. me pose! (bajet vogue habis letew). To be honest, a part of me was so eager to be a model so the moment I saw Lenalee Design posted regarding about model search, I was super excited to try my luck. I sent the details needed. After few days (I guess), I've got an email from them. They said I've been chosen as one of their models! After raya, I was called by Lena herself to come for interview and photoshoot as they would pick three the best among the best to be their models. And now, here I am. I am one of them. The top three. Alhamdulilah. This is such a great oppurtunity I must say. I have to go through 3 months of probation before being selected to sign a year contract with Lena Lee Design. Must really work hard for this and try my very best to be selected. I just enjoy myself and not to stress out even a bit. I'm telling myself that this what I'm passionate about and every single shots taken just be yourself and have fun!
This amazing photo was taken by Iya Yaya and a beautiful magic touch by Arra Mazlan. (Terima kasih banyak-banyak sebab buat titew rasa sangat cantik semalam hewhewhew)
Last but not least, don't forget to follow @lenaleedesign on instagram and check out their new collections. So classy you will love it like I do!

No comments:
Post a Comment